Welcome to GOBAZA!
Hello! Thank you for visiting GOBAZA! We strive our hardest to ensure that we have brought some of that hustle and bustle of the bazaar atmosphere to the online world. In order to achieve that, please read and understand our terms of service to ensure a pleasant experience and understanding for all parties. Enjoy your stay here at where else? GOBAZA!
You would need to have an account with GOBAZA and thus you adhere and confirm that:
• If you are an individual, you are at least 18 years of age.
• If you are representing a company or organisation, you have the authority to bind to these Terms.
• You are capable of entering into and performing legally binding contracts under applicable law.
• All information which you provide is accurate, up to date, truthful and complete.
• If you are under 18 years of age, you may only use GOBAZA with the consent of and under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian.
You are responsible for all activities under your account. GOBAZA will not be responsible if your password and/or account are misappropriated or used by a third party.
Important: Gobaza currently serves the malay muslim community thus we advise our merchants to only list items/ products that are halal (for food items) and/ or items that do not criticize or cause hurt towards the malay muslim community.
What Can’t you Do?
We want to GOBAZA to be the ideal and pleasant trading platform a for both merchant and consumer. Therefore, here are guidelines on what not to do whilst on your stay here.
• You cannot upload any content that violates or infringes another party’s rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark and/or any other intellectual property right.
• You cannot copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, decrypt, interfere with, or disrupt the integrity or the performance of GOBAZA.
• You cannot make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation or derivative work from GOBAZA.
• You cannot violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations with your access or use of GOBAZA.
• You cannot remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright and trademark) of GOBAZA or its affiliates, partners, suppliers or licensors.
• You cannot use GOBAZA for any purpose for which it is not designed or intended.
• You cannot use GOBAZA to create or promote a product, service or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for GOBAZA or any services, product or software offered by GOBAZA.
• You cannot use any proprietary information or interfaces of GOBAZA or any other intellectual property of GOBAZA in the design, development, manufacture, licensing or distribution of any application, accessories or devices for use with GOBAZA.
• You cannot use GOBAZA to send, post, or otherwise communicate any content which is offensive, indecent, threatening, abusive or anything in relation to that, of another person’s privacy.
• You cannot use GOBAZA to send automated or unauthorised messages, advertising or promotional material or any junk mail, spam or chain letters.
• You cannot upload to, or transmit through GOBAZA any data, file, software or link that contains or redirects to a virus, Trojan horse, worm or other harmful components.
• You cannot use any scraper, bot, crawler or any other automated device or means to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of GOBAZA, or any data or content found or access through GOBAZA.
• You cannot collect any information in respect of other users without their consent.
• You cannot commit any act to avoid paying any applicable fees and/or charges.
• You cannot attempt to and/or engage in any activity or act that is intended to abuse, abuses or inappropriately manipulates any promotion, campaign and/or discount codes offered through GOBAZA. Such act and activities include but are not limited to: creating fake or duplicate accounts; generating fake orders; buying and reselling your own inventory.
• You cannot attempt to buy, sell, or transfer any aspect of your account (including your username) or solicit, collect, or use login credentials or badges of other users.
• You cannot post private or confidential information or do anything that violates someone else's rights, including intellectual property.
GOBAZA reserves the right to claw back any cashbacks, prizes and/or amounts paid to you under any event, promotion, offers, campaign and/ or any other activities and shall terminate or suspend your account, if you are subsequently found or suspected to be engaged in any activity or act that is in breach of these Terms, our guidelines, any additional terms and conditions and policies.
Permissions You Give To Us
• There is no change to your rights in your content. However, when you share, post, or upload content that is covered by intellectual property rights on or in connection with our Service, you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate, and create derivative works of your content.
• You can end this license anytime by deleting your content or account. However, content will continue to appear if you shared it with others and they have not deleted it
• Permission to use your username, profile picture, and information about your relationships and actions with accounts, ads, and sponsored content.
• You give us permission to show your username, profile picture, and information about your actions within GOBAZA.
• As with actions on other content and follows of other accounts, actions on sponsored content and follows of sponsored accounts can be seen only by people who have permission to see that content or follow.
• You give us permission to use your content as part as GOBAZA’s marketing and publicity campaign. In return, your products shall have further outreach.
DISCLAIMER: GOBAZA shall not hold responsibility for any products that have been misrepresented. GOBAZA is also not responsible for any amount of cash or credits that has been transferred via third party apps, i.e. Paynow/ Paylah to respective merchants and vendors. All parties should seek a common resolution privately, should there be any disputes between any transactions.
Additional Rights We Hold
• If you have selected a username or similar identifier for your account, we might change it if we believe it is appropriate or necessary (for example, if it infringes someone's intellectual property or impersonates another user).
• If you use content covered by intellectual property rights that we have and make available in our service, we retain all rights to our content.
• You can only use our intellectual property and trademarks or similar marks as expressly permitted by our Brand Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
• You must obtain written permission from us or under an open source license to modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us.
Disabling Accounts/ Content Removal
• GOBAZA shall have rights to remove any content or information you share on the service if we believe that it violates these Terms of Service, or if required to do so by law. We can refuse to provide or stop providing all or part of the service to you (including terminating or disabling your account) immediately to protect our community and ecosystem. If you create risk or legal exposure for us or violate these Terms of Service, or infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will act on our part, by law.
• If there is any action to disable or terminate your account, you will be notified where appropriate.
• If you believe your account has been terminated by error, please contact us directly.
• You must note that content you delete may still be available for a limited period of time in backup copies and will still be visible where others have shared it.
• GOBAZA respects the intellectual property rights of others and we expect the same of our users. If you believe that there has been unauthorised use of your intellectual property rights by a user, please report the matter to us immediately.
GOBAZA’s ‘Featured Products’ Category
• The ‘Featured Product’ category shall allow vendors to advertise any of their product listings at the front page of Gobaza.sg ‘s website, which can be seen by thousands of site visitors.
• All products listed by GOBAZA’s merchants on shall be entitled to the ‘Featured Product’ listing at a small fee.
• ‘Featured Products’ listing is priced each at $2.50/ day or $50.00/ month
• Daily ‘Featured Products’ listings shall be listed for 24hrs, from the time where payment has been made successfully.
• Merchants are also allowed to select the dates (subject to availability) of which they would want to list their products in the ‘Featured Products’ category. If they choose to do this, their listing(s) shall be posted on the ‘Featured Products’ category on 0700hrs of the date selected.
• There will only be 12 allocated listings in the ‘Featured Products’ category at any one time, thus availability is subjected to a first come first served basis.
• Each merchant is only allowed a maximum of 3 featured products to be featured on the ‘Featured Product’ listing at any one time.
• Merchants are allowed to choose the date on when they would like to
• GOBAZA shall reserve the right to bring down any ‘Featured Product’ listing, without prior notice should the listing does not comply with GOBAZA’s terms and conditions.
• GOBAZA is entitled to review any charges or make changes to any of their terms without prior notice from time to time.
‘BUY NOW’ function
• GOBAZA’s merchants can now enjoy a safer and protected payment transaction between the customer with GOBAZA’s online payment gateway.
• The ‘Buy Now’ function can be used for both ready stock or for pre-order items.
• Merchants shall agree to an administrative fee of 7% per transaction of their sales.
• Both the merchant and customer shall agree that a mutual contract has been made between the both parties upon payment. The merchant shall expedite the order and ensure that the product and/or service advertised is provided to the buyer in a good order.
• Delivery of the product and/or service shall be agreed between both parties.
• Customers shall rightfully report to GOBAZA should the any of their orders are not fulfilled by the vendors after payment is made.
GOBAZA Payment Terms
• All buyers can make purchase of all GOBAZA vendor’s products through GOBAZA’s online payment gateway or through offline transactions.
• Upon placing an order, actual payment will be only charged upon Seller’s acceptance of your Order and formation of a GOBAZA Contract.
• All forms of payment shall be directed to Hubreno Pte Ltd. All merchants shall take note of this when receiving any form of receipt or invoice from GOBAZA.
• The payment methods may be subject to additional terms as prescribed by the 3rd party vendor of GOBAZA i.e. (PAYPAL/ STRIPE). This may also be changed from time to time.
a) Online Transaction
• The customer shall agree that they are subjected to the applicable user agreement of the choice of payment method.
• The buyer shall not claim against the vendor or GOBAZA, for any sort of failure, forms of disruption or error in connection with the chosen payment method.
• GOBAZA shall reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any payment method without notice to you or giving any reason, at any point of time.
b) Offline Transaction
• The buyer shall agree that any or all transaction that has been done offline, e.g cash on delivery, shall be agreed upon mutually between both buyer and vendor
• All forms of payments are directed to Hubreno Pte Ltd and may be indicated in any invoice or receipts issued by GOBAZA.
Refund of Payment
• Refunds shall only be proceeded if the product and or service that was advertised was not as described.
• All refunds shall be made through the same payment gateway method and must be ensured that the request is made within 30 days from the time when successful payment was completed.
• All individuals’ bank account details that were provided to GOBAZA shall be accurate and completed to initiate the refund process.
• GOBAZA offers no guarantee for the timeliness of the refunds reaching the said accounts and the payment processing is subjected to the respective 3rd party payment vendors internal processing time.
• GOBAZA shall bourne all costs associated with the refund process imposed by the processing bank and/or 3rd party payment vendor.
• GOBAZA shall reserve the right to modify the processes for any form of refunds at any time without prior notice.
The Governing Law
• You agree that the laws of Singapore shall govern this Terms. The Singapore Courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute with respect or in connection with these Terms.